Drugstore Beauty Makeover
I love perusing the makeup aisles at Priceline and using the back of my hand as a palette for swatches - so much fun for a makeup devotee like me.
I used some of my favourites to create an everyday makeup look and here's the breakdown:
- Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish in 'Ivory'
- Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in 'Fair'
- Powder: Bourjois Healthy Balance in 'Vanille' #52
- Bronzer: L'Oreal Glam Bronze in Brunette Harmony #102
- Blush: Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in 'Just-Pinched Pink' #10
- Eyeshadow: Modelsprefer Palette in 'Nude'
- Eyeliner: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 'Brown' #003
- Mascara: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara by Kate Moss in 'Eye Rock Jet Black' #004
- Eyebrows: L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper in 'Medium/Dark'
- Lip Liner: Rimmel Exaggerate in 'Eastend Snob' #063
- Lipstick: L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive in 'J Lo's Nude'